Entry Level Water/Wastewater Process Engineer - Indianapolis, IN
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an upcoming graduate to be part of a Top 25 wastewater treatment firm while enjoying the benefits and close mentoring that a small firm environment provides. You will work under the guidance of highly experienced and knowledgeable engineers as we provide our clients with planning, process modeling, design, construction phase services, and startup assistance on water and wastewater systems. These systems range in size from small communities to the largest wastewater treatment facility in the country. You will also work closely with Donohue's multi-discipline team members throughout each of these project phases. Desired qualifications are listed below.
• High interest in the water/wastewater process field
• Relevant coursework, internships, and research
• AutoCAD experience is a plus
• Positive team- and client-focused attitude directed towards delivering quality work on time and within budget
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Desire to be an active participant in professional associations
Donohue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
B.S. or M.S. in Environmental, Civil, Chemical, or related engineering degree
EIT certification a plus