In addition to providing a competitive compensation structure, Donohue believes that achieving a desirable balance between work, professional activities, and personal activities is important. We provide an excellent work environment and a comprehensive benefits program, including:
Monthly Profit Sharing Incentive Program – A cornerstone of our benefits program, our incentive bonus plan involves all employees in the company’s monthly performance. The bonus plan is based on the company’s financial performance for the previous month. A portion of the company’s monthly profit is paid proportionally to all employees.
Personal Days/Holidays – Our program provides the flexibility for paid time off, whether vacation or illness, as well as eight holidays.
401(k) Retirement Plan – The Donohue 401(k) plan provides the flexibility to successfully plan for retirement. Our program is provided through ACEC Retirement Trust and administered by Great-West. This program offers a diverse selection of over 25 investment options. Donohue provides an annual discretionary contribution.
Medical Insurance – Donohue offers health insurance options with varying deductibles and premiums. The company contributes over 85% of the total premiums. Premiums can be paid on a pre-tax basis.
Dental Insurance – Donohue offers a traditional dental program that provides 100% coverage for diagnostic and preventative services. Other benefits are provided based on a reimbursement schedule. The company contributes 75% of the premium with the employee covering the remaining 25%. Premiums can be paid on a pre-tax basis.
Flexible Spending Accounts – Through Donohue’s flexible spending program, employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for unreimbursed medical, dental, and vision costs; dependent care; and mass transit and parking costs.
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance – In the event of a pregnancy or prolonged injury or illness, Donohue offers short-term and long-term disability plans that provide a portion of the employee’s pre-disability earnings. The company contributes 75% of the premium with the employee covering the remaining 25%.
Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment – Our life insurance program provides coverage of 2 times your annual salary plus coverage for spouses and child dependents up to a specified limit. The company contributes 75% of the premiums with the employee covering the remaining 25%.
Flexible Work Schedules – Donohue understands that personal and family needs may require you to have flexible hours. We will work with you to establish a work schedule that meets both your needs and the company’s needs.
Discount Programs/Wellness – Donohue's providers offer discount programs in such areas as vision care, dental care, alternative care, long-term care services, and hearing devices. Their wellness resources will help you live a healthier life. This includes nutrition counseling, smoking cessation programs, fitness club discounts, weight management, and preventive care.
This listing is a general overview of some of the benefits offered. Detailed plan descriptions will be provided during the hiring process.